- 27mm Maksutov-Cassegrain with fully coated glass optics
- Control your telescope via integrated WiFi using the free Celestron SkyPortal app for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
- Observe in no time with a quick and easy, no-tool setup.
- Accessories include: two eyepieces (25mm and 10mm), star diagonal, finderscope, and a NEW integrated smartphone adaptor.
- Adjustable height tripod includes an accessory tray
Celestron’s Astro Fi 127 is a 127mm aperture computerised alt-azimuth Maksutov-Cassegrain telescope this is perfect for terrestrial and celestial viewing on the go. The Astro Fi offers dazzling views of craters on the Moon, the rings of Saturn, the Great Red Spot on Jupiter, the Orion Nebula, the Hercules Globular Cluster and so much more at night. In addition, the star diagonal provides right side up viewing for using as a spotting scope during the day.
Setting up the telescope is such a breeze and will have you observing in no time. Even on your first time out, you can assemble the telescope, its accessories, and download SkyPortal app in just a few minutes. The adjustable tripod legs allow you to customise the telescope’s height to your liking. The total telescope kit weighs just 16 pounds, making it perfect for impromptu observing sessions or transporting wherever life’s adventures take you.
For even more fun, Astro Fi’s lens cap does double duty as a smartphone adaptor. Position your smartphone inside the adapter and then secure it over the Astro Fi’s eyepiece to capture images and video of all your discoveries.
Computerised Alt-Azimuth telescope: Take in the sky with the computerised alt-azimuth telescope. This straightforward design allows the telescope to move in all directions.
Integrated WiFi & Celestron’s SkyPortal App: Control your telescope using your smart device. The Astro Fi series emits its own wireless connection to Celestron’s SkyPortal app to provide easy remote observing. Celestron’s SkyPortal app replaces the traditional telescope hand control for a 100% wireless experience. Scan the sky for an object you would like to view, tap the object in SkyPortal and watch your Astro Fi telescope automatically slews to the object. While observing, SkyPortal provides information on the object; it’s never been more fun to explore the universe!
NOTE: Due to the amount of information SkyPortal has to offer, we recommend downloading the app before going out to observe.
SkyAlign Technology: Getting ready to observe is quick and painless thanks to Celestron’s award-winning SkyAlign technology. Center any three bright objects in the eyepiece, and your telescope calculates its position. You can even generate a Sky Tour of all the best celestial objects to view based on your exact time and location.
Accessories Included: The Astro Fi 127 comes with
- Two eyepieces (25mm and 10mm), a star diagonal, an integrated smartphone adaptor, and a red dot finderscope. The two eyepieces offer different magnifications to view your intended object. The star diagonal provides a right-side-up viewing for a more comfortable viewing angle when looking up at the sky. The red dot finderscope will help you quickly centre an object in your eyepiece for easier observing.
- Lens Cap/Smartphone Adaptor – Image celestial or terrestrial objects with this smartphone adaptor! The Astro Fi lens cap has an integrated smartphone adapter to capture great images of the Moon, planets, and terrestrial targets like birds and wildlife. With its light, rigid frame, this accessory allows you to connect any smartphone to any telescope eyepiece with an outside diameter of 45mm or smaller. This smartphone adaptor installs easily over the top of an eyepiece while bungee cords securely hold your phone in position so you can snap images or video. While the vast majority of smartphones can be used with the case on, some very large and/or bulky phone cases (such as folio style cases) may need to be removed for the phone to fit in the adaptor.
Starry Night Software: Download Celestron’s Starry Night Software and learn about the night sky, celestial objects, and how to plan your next observing session. Celestron Starry Night Software is the premier astronomy software package on the market, providing resources and knowledge to view our solar system and beyond.