- Manual German equatorial mount with setting circles – to accurately locate and track sky objects
- Adjustable, full height steel tripod with deluxe accessory tray
- Quick and easy no-tool setup
- Accessories include a 20mm and 10mm eyepiece, and a finderscope
- Download Starry Night Basic Software with a 10,000 object database, printable sky maps and 75 enhanced images
Discover our Solar System with the Celestron AstroMaster 130EQ! You’ll be ready to observe in minutes thanks to the quick and easy no-tool setup. The 130EQ provides bright, clear images of the Moon, planets, star clusters, and more for great nighttime viewing.
Manual German Equatorial telescope. The AstroMaster mount comes with two slow motion control knobs that allow you to make fine pointing adjustments to the telescope in both Right Ascension and Declination axes, also referred to as RA and DEC.
Accessories Included. Accessories include a 20mm and 10mm eyepiece, a finderscope. The two eyepieces offer different magnifications for low and high powered views. The 20mm has a built-in erect image corrector.
Starry Night Software. Download Celestron’s Starry Night Software and learn about the night sky, celestial objects, and how to plan your next observing session. Celestron Starry Night Software is the premier astronomy software package on the market, providing resources and knowledge to view our solar system and beyond.
Smartphone Adaptor. Take photos of the Moon and planets with your smartphone with this useful and easy to use accessory.
T-Adaptor/Barlow. This useful accessory will allow you to double the magnification of the eyepieces used with the telescope resulting in a more magnified view. The barlow also has a T-thread which allows you to attach a camera (with appropriate T-ring).