Pinnacle of Optical Design
Celestron Granite Series Roof Prism Binoculars are the pinnacle of optical and mechanical design. They stand up well against the much more expensive European and higher end Japanese manufactured binoculars at a fraction of their cost - a real value!
Granite Binoculars feature ED glass and deliver edge-to-edge sharpness with excellent color correction and razor sharp images while virtually eliminating chromatic aberration.
State-of-the-art modern open frame style provides an excellent grip and is comfortable to handle (even single handed) with the reduced weight.
The body is made of magnesium which is much lighter than aluminum and more rugged and tough for handling in any environment.
- Travel and Outdoors
- Bird Watching
- Astronomical Viewing
- Sporting Events
- Fully Multi-Coatings - provide maximum light transmission with the highest levels of contrast. Provide superb natural color fidelity and vivid color saturation
- BaK-4 Prisms with High Reflectivity Coatings - the high grade prisms allow for sharp images and the reflectivity coatings increases the throughput transmission to provide the brightest possible images
- Phase Coated Prisms - correct out-of-phase shifts of light rays to ensure maximum contrast
- Waterproof and Fogproof - nitrogen purged
- Eco-Friendly - lead and arsenic free
- Focus Knob, Diopter Ring and Twist-Up Eyecups - made of metal for long life and precision movement
- Binocular Harness Strap - takes the strain off of your neck and distributes the weight load of the binoculars to your shoulders and torso. The harness is very comforable and keeps the binoculars handy when carrying them during extended use
- Standard Deluxe Binocular Strap
- Carrying Case