The new DSII system from Lunt Solar Systems reduces the bandwidth of all LS80THa telescopes to <0.5 Angstrom!
The DSII eliminates the need for an external front mounted filter for double stacking. In this system both Etalons are internal installed in the telescope, and both Etalons are equipped with the tuning system “Pressure Tuner”! This "Pressure Tuner" system allows a better Etalon adjustment than other systems.
With this module LS80MT & LS100MT telescopes show even more details on the solar surface
- Can only be used with LS80MT or LS100MT solar telescopes!
- Reduces bandwidth to less than 0.5 Angstrom
- Significantly more contrast on the solar surface
- More details on the sun become visible
Double-stack module for more contrast and details on the solar surface with the LS80MT and LS100MT telescopes.
At the LS80MT and LS100MT telescopes double-stacking is possible with this internal DSII double-stack module when observing the sun in H-Alpha. The DSII modules reduce the bandwidth to <0.5 Angstrom. They are designed to show the surface details of the sun better, the contrast is significantly increased and therefore filaments and active regions are better visible.
The DSII/SFPT module is designed exclusively for use in LS80MT and LS100MT telescopes, it cannot be used at other telescopes. It is used between the existing H-Alpha unit and the focuser on the telescope. Installation is simple, no additional adapters or tools are required.
- Bandwidth: <0.5 Angstrom
- Tuning: Air Pressure Tuning System
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- DSII module with internal Etalon for LS80MT and LS100MT telescopes
- Pressure Tuner System
- (LS80MT or LS100MT telescope not included!)