The Bresser Messier AR-102/1000 Hex-Focus Optical Tube Assembly is an excellent f/10 achromatic refractor, featuring 102mm doulet objective lens, Bresser's new Hex-Focus 2-inch high precision focuser, 6x30mm finderscope, diagonal and 1.25" 26mm Plossl eyepiece.
NEW - now including a high-quality aperture Solar-filter for safe observation of sunspots, eclipses and planet transits. Great telescope for night and solar observation.
Bresser Messier AR-102/1000 Hex-Focus Optical Tube Assembly - high quality achromatic lens telescope ( OTA only ) with objective solar filter
- High quality achromatic 102mm refractor
- D= 102 mm; F=1000 mm; F/D= F/9.8
- Handle with integrated camera holder
- 50.8 mm to 31.7 mm adapter with integrated T2-thread
- Content: optical tube AR-102/1000 Hexafoc + Acc.
- Aperture Solar Filter and Smartphone camera adapter included
- 6x30 optical finder with crosshair and optimized finder bracket for comfortable usage
- Universal 44 mm Dovetail plate with stainless steel rail (fits LXD75/GP/EQ5)
- Telescope for Night- and Solar Observation
- Excellent HEXAFOC focuser with 65 mm diameter
Ambitious beginners and advanced observers alike will see the brightest objects outside our solar system with the BRESSER Messier AR-102 telescope. Watch details in the Great Orion Nebula from the astonishing distance of 1500 lightyears (14.200.000.000.000 km)! Scanning the lunar terminator is simply a pleasure. You will never give the BRESSER Messier AR-102 Telescope away voluntarily.
This telescope is only an optical tube without mount and tripod.
- Optical design: refractor telescope
- Lens diameter: 102 mm / focal length: 1000 mm / F/9.8
- Maximum recommended magnification: 204x
- Very high quality Hexafoc focuser with 2.5" free inner diameter
- 6x30 straight through viewfinder;optimized finder bracket for comfortable use
- 31.7 mm (1.25'') diagonal mirror
- Cradle rings with handle and integrated piggyback camera holder (1/4'' thread)
- Universal 44 mm Dovetail plate with stainless steel rail (fits LXD75/Great Polaris/EQ5)
- 50.8 mm (2'') to 31.7 mm (1.25'') adapter with integrated T2 thread (optional T2-adapter ring for your camera is needed)
- Smartphone adapter for sky navigation included
- telescope for night and solar observation
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- optical tube
- Eyepiece: 26 mm Super Ploessl 31.7 mm (1.25")
- 31.7 mm (1.25") diagonal mirror
- integrated 31.7 mm and T2 adapter
- Prism rail with stainless steel clamping surface (44 mm universal dovetrail for GP/EQ5/LXD75)
- 6x30 viewfinder
- rotable star chart
- Objective Solar- filter
- Tube clamp with handle and camera holder
- Smartphone camera adapter
- Software Stellarium ( via Download)