- Binoculars for astronomical and landscape observations
- High magnification and extremly high light gathering capacity
- ED glass objective lenses for absolutely briliant images
- Waterproof and gas purged to prevent fogging and ingress
- Magnification: 20x / objective lens diameter: 80mm
- Individual eyepiece focus and foldable rubber eyecups
- Highly corrected eyepieces - crisp images from edge to edge
- Fully multi coated optics
- Sturdy tripod adapter included
- Ergonomic rubber armouring - protected against shocks
- Dimensions: 310x250x100mm / weight: 2700g
This is a professional large-aperture binocular with ED glass objective lenses for the very highest standards of colour fidelity and light transmission. This, coupled with weather sealed optics, rubber armour and heavy duty tripod adapter, makes the BRESSER Spezial Astro SF 20x80 ED Binoculars a fantastic choice for the serious Binocular Astronomer or Birdwatcher.
Thanks to fully multi coated Bak-4 glass prisms, the extra large objective lens diameter and highly corrected eyepieces (with 5 lenses in 3 groups), these binoculars provide bright, crisp images from edge to edge. The high 20x magnification it is ideal not only for observing astronomical objects, but is also practical for viewing distant terrestrial targets too. Full multi-coatings on every optical surface, ensure that stray light and ghosting is kept to an absolute minimum and allow you to simply enjoy the view, without annoying distractions. Individual eyepiece focusing means once set you've set your own personal focus at infinity, you can get on with the task of observing, rather than feeling the need to constantly adjust your focus. Foldable rubber eyecups give spectacle wearers the ability to get close enough to the eyepiece ocular lenses in order to make the best use of these optics’ field of view, but also provide added protection against stay incidental light for those users who don't wear glasses.
The binoculars are waterproof and nitrogen filled to avoid internal fogging. Ergonomic rubber armouring protects the binoculars against shocks and bumps in use and while being transported and also provides firm non-slip grip.
With the included heavy duty photo tripod adapter the SPEZIAL ASTRO ED can be mounted onto any photo tripod which offers a standard 1/4inch or 3/8inch thread. The use of a tripod is highly recommended to retain a steady image at a relatively high binocular magnification of 20x .
- binoculars for astronomical and landscape observations
- extremly high light gathering capacity
- high magnification for for distant objects
- fully multi coated optics
- waterproof and nitrogen filled against fogging
- magnification: 15x / objective lens diameter: 70mm
- individual eyepiece focus and foldable rubber eyecups
- highly corrected eyepieces for crisp images from edge to edge
- ergonomic rubber armouring - protected against shocks
- dimensions: 290x215x85mm / weight: 1900g
- heavy duty foto tripod adapter included
- photo tripod adapter
- dust covers