Celestron's HD Pro Wedge is designed to support Celestron fork mounted Schmidt Cassegrain and EdgeHD Telescopes up to 11".
The HD Pro provides a heavy duty, stable platform that is perfect for astroimaging and guarantees minimal vibration.
A low latitude range of 0-90 degrees makes this wedge functional for use at the equator.
Built-in features include:
- altitude/azimuth adjustment controls with oversized knobs attached for easy polar alignment
- a hand control holder that provides the option of placing on the wedge or the fork arm
- a tilt plate for easier mounting of the telescope by simply rotating the scope onto the wedge
- a large 14 mm diameter latitude adjustment screw to add strength and stability while supplying less vibration and easier rotation with a heavy telescope
HD Pro Wedge - General Features
- 14mm Diameter Latitude Adjustment Screw - Adds strength and stability. Does not flex or bend providing less vibration and making it easier to rotate a heavy telescope.
- 0-90 Degree Latitude Range - Low latitude range, perfect for use at the equator.
- Built-in Hand Control Holder - Allows user to place the hand control on the wedge or fork arm. Hand control won't fall off when fork arm is angled towards the ground.
- Tilt Plate - Recesses to fit base of telescope and base of scope drops into place just by rotating. Mounting telescope on wedge becomes easier.
- Heavy Duty Side Plates - More rigid with more material provides less vibration while imaging.
Celestron HD Pro Wedge Manual