The Celestron Labs CM800 compound microscope offers today's latest advances at an economical price, including upper and lower LED lighting that provides bright, natural colors, yet stays cool to the touch. Strong and stable thanks to its all-metal construction.
The Celestron Labs CM800 compound microscope features an adjustable, stage with metal clips to centre your specimen slides.
Two included eyepieces (10x and 20x) and 3 objective lenses (4x, 10x and 40x) allow for magnifications of 40x, 80x, 100x, 200x, 400x and 800x.
The 10 included prepared slides guarantee exciting discoveries right out of the box.
The simple condenser with rotating disc adjusts the lower illumination for enhanced viewing.
All these features make the CM800 an excellent tool for labs, schools, field use and more.
- Type of Microscope: Compound
- Head: Monocular with 45° incline
- Eyepiece(s) Magnification: (1) WF 10x, (1) WF 20x
- Eyepiece(s) Diameter: 23.2mm (.91")
- Nosepiece: triple, rotational
- Objective(s) Type: Refractive
- Objective(s) Standard: JIS
- Objective(s) Magnification: (3) 4x/10x/40x, all achromatic
- Objective(s) Thread: WJ3/5"-1/40"
- Focus Type(s): Rack and pinion, coarse focus only
- Focus Travel (per rotation): 8mm (.31")
- Magnification Range: 40x to 800x (40x, 80x, 100x, 200x, 400x, 800x)
- Illumination Type: LED
- Illumination Position(s): Lower and upper
- Illumination Adjustability Mechanism: Dial, both upper and lower offer adjustable intensity
- Power Source: Universal AC 100-240V adapter and interchangeable plugs of type A, C, G, and I configurations
- Battery Option: (3) AA (Included)
- Stage: Plain stage with metal clips 88mm x 88mm (3.46" x 3.46")
- Condenser Type: None
- Condenser N.A.: 0.65
- Stage Diaphragm: Simple, rotating disc with six aperture sizes
Included 10 Prepared Slides:
1. Wall of stomach, sec.
2. Stratified flat epithelium, sec.
3. Testis, sec.
4. Aspergillus, w.m.
5. Rhizopus nigricans, w.m.
6. Small intestine, c.s.
7. Lily anther, c.s.
8. Hydrilla verticallata, w.m.
9. Spirogyra, w.m.
10. Lily ovary, c.s.