- Large eye distance and great image sharpness
- Excellent viewing position for people with glasses
- Excellent field sharpness even with fast optics
- Scope of delivery: Eyepiece with box and pouch
- Patented EMD"-coating to maximize contrast
- Blackened lens edges to avoid reflexes
- Argon-purging prevents internal fogging, the sealing facilitates cleaning
- Stainless steel barrel with conical security cutoff
- Gift box with magnetic lock - additional soft pouch for easy transport in the field
If an observing session is a relaxing and joyful experience is heavily dependant on the choice of eyepieces. People wearing glasses very often have the problem to see the entire field of view when they are using eyepieces with large apparent fields. This problem is now history. The new 92°- LER eyepieces by Explore Scientific do not only offer excellent image sharpness and high resolution and contrast over the enormous full field of view - you can see that full field without problems even with glasses on. Fatigue due to tense head positioning and strained viewing simply does not happen because of the excellent viewing comfort these eyepieces provide even to observers wearing glasses. Enjoy the unique combination of excellent image sharpness out to the edge of the field even for fast optics, superior contrast and unmatched viewing comfort. Eyepieces with perfect combinations of various modern glass substrates and highest standards in manufacturing, quality control and service are a tradition at Explore Scientific Tradition - the outstanding resolution and sharpness to the very edge equal that of our eyepieces of the 100° line.
These eyepieces are the choice for observers wearing glasses - with excellent performance and durability. The rubber inlet and the foldable eyecups make handling and using in the field easy.
The patented EMD"-coating teams up together with internal baffles to produce high contrast images and to prevent reflexes and ghosting.
The argon purging effectively prevents internal fogging, and you don´t have to deal with dirt, fungus or cleansing fluids getting between the lenses.
The eyepieces are sealed - this makes sure you will be able to enjoy these eyepieces for many years to come.