The Nature-Trek family has been sculpted to allow you to get closer to the environment wherever and however you travel. The range has been produced in a shock resistant polycarbonate waterproof body, providing a robust yet lightweight package.
Optics are crisp and clear with notable natural colour reproduction. The smooth and precise rubber focusing wheel fits neatly against fingers and allows the image to focus at short distances down to 6.6ft/2m. The high grip green colour rubber armour ensures a secure hold in all weather conditions.
42mm and 25mm monocular models, offering a superb viewing experience in an exceptionally compact package.
- Compact monocular design - ideal for travel
- Fully Multi-Coated optics to produce sharp images
- Dioptre Style focus - close focus from 16.4ft/5m (25mm models)
- Focus knob with 2 turns - close focus 6.6ft/2m (42mm models)
- High resolution BAK-4 roof prism
- Lightweight and durable rubber coated chassis
- Tripod thread (42mm models)
- Stay-on lens covers for maximum lens protection
- Twist-up eye cup with position stops for eye relief
|Model ||8x25 ||10x25 ||8x42 ||10x42 |
|Power ||8x ||10x ||8x ||10x |
|Objective ||25mm ||25mm ||42mm ||42mm |
|Field of View* ||119m / 356ft ||96m / 288ft ||129m / 388ft ||101m / 304ft |
|Close Focus ||5m / 16.4ft ||5m / 16.4ft ||2m / 6.6ft ||2m / 6.6ft |
|Eye Relief ||13mm / 0.5″ ||13mm / 0.5″ ||18mm / 0.7″ ||13mm / 0.5″ |
|Height ||105mm / 4.1″ ||105mm / 4.1″ ||143mm / 5.6″ ||143mm / 5.6″ |
|Weight ||145g / 5.1oz ||147g / 5.2oz ||315g / 11.1oz ||320g / 11.3oz |
*m @ 1000m / ft @ 1000 yds