40mm solar telescope for easy and affordable starting into observation of prominences & more
- Special telescope for observing the sun
- Absolutely safe, no danger to the eyes
- Shows prominences & more details on the sun
- Easy to use, well suited for beginners
- For visual sun observation
- Bandwidth less than 0.7 Angstrom
NEW - Available probably from mid 2021
Solar observation in H-Alpha: prominences, filaments, flares... the most spectacular way to see the Sun - easy and affordable with the LS40THa.
Complete H-alpha solar telescope with 40mm aperture, <0.7 Angstrom bandwidth, B500 blocking-filter, and Helical focuser.
The LS40THa/B500CPT is a complete telescope for observing the sun in H-alpha, with 40mm aperture (no central obstruction) and 400mm focal length. The H-alpha wavelength is the most impressive way to observe the sun, showing protuberances at the sun's edge, filaments and flares on the surface, and much more. An Etalon with mechanical tilt-tuning provides <0.7 Angstrom bandwidth.
Fine adjustment is achieved with a 1.25 inch Helical focuser. Blocking-filter is the B500. The star diagonal in which the blocking filter is installed, is equipped as standard for 1.25 inch eyepiece connection.
The easy handling makes this telescope ideal for starting H-Alpha solar observation. Due to its compact dimensions it is also a good travel telescope for the experienced solar observers.
- Aperture: 40mm (no central obstruction, 2-lens refractor)
- Focal length: 400mm
- Bandwidth: <0.7 Angstrom
- Tuning: mechanical tilt-tuning
- Blocking filter: B500 with 1.25 inch connection
- Focuser: Helical focuser
- Dovetail bar at standard GP-level
- Sol-Searcher included
- Weight: 1.3kg
- Length: ca. 40cm
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- LS40THa Solar Telescope
- B500 blocking filter in star-diagonal housing
- 1.25 inch Helical focuser
- Dovetail bar (GP level)
- Instruction manual