Sky-Watcher Mercury-707 70mm (2.75") F/700 Refractor Telescope is a significant step up from the Mercury-607 in terms of optical quality and performance.
Sky-Watcher Mercury-707 70mm (2.75") F/700 Refractor Telescope has a larger 70mm multi-coated objective lens, and will provide more rewarding views of the Moon, stars, bright planets and other night sky objects.
Sky-Watcher Mercury-707 70mm (2.75") F/700 Refractor Telescope can be freely moved in both horizontal and vertical axes and is equipped with a micro-adjustment elevation control.
- Magnification (with optics supplied): x28, x56, x70, x140
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x140
- Objective Lens Diameter: 70mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 700mm (f/10)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 25mm
- x2 Barlow Lens
- 6x24 Finder
- 1.25"/31.7mm Star Diagonal
- Multi-Coated Objective Lens
- Alt-Azimuth Mount
- Aluminium Tripod with Accessory Tray
- 36% more Light Gathering than 60mm
- Tube material: Aluminium
AIR-SPACED TWO-ELEMENT ACHROMATIC REFRACTORS
An ordinary single lens brings different wavelengths of light to different focal pointsAll Sky-Watcher Refractors are built with air-spaced two-element lenses, which reduce chromatic aberration more than standard doublet lenses.