Sky-Watcher Startravel-120 (EQ3-2) Refractor Telescope is a two-element, air-spaced achromatic refractor.
Sky-Watcher Startravel-120 (EQ3-2) Refractor Telescope is a well proven performer for 'Rich-Field' views of comets, star fields, star clusters, nebulae, bright galaxies and planets, the Moon and the Sun (with proper safety filtering!), as well as giving excellent daytime terrestrial views when used with an erecting prism (not supplied with this model).
Sky-Watcher Startravel-120 (EQ3-2) Refractor Telescope is a wide-field, short-tube telescope and is great as fixed aperture lenses for both Astrophotography and terrestrial photography. It's fast focal ratio make it useful for capturing lunar and solar eclipses as well as nature photographs.
Supplied with the EQ3-2 equatorial mount, which when polar aligned, will allow you to easily track objects as they move across the night sky via its slow motion control cables.
- Magnifications (with optics supplied): x24, x48, x60, x120
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x240
- Objective Lens Diameter: 120mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 600mm (f/5)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 25mm
- x2 Deluxe Barlow Lens 1.25"; (with camera adaptor)
- Direct SLR Camera Connection
- Red Dot Finder
- Dual-Fit 1.25"/2" Focuser
- 1.25"/31.7mm Star Diagonal
- Multi-Coated Objective Lens
- EQ3-2 Deluxe Equatorial Mount
- Built-in Polar Alignment Scope Holder
- Aluminium Tripod with Accessory Tray
- 38% more Light Gathering than 102mm
Manual for Telescopes with EQ3-2 and EQ5 Mount