Sky-Watcher Startravel-80 (AZ3) Telescope is an ideal instrument for the wide-field observation of Deep-Sky objects, including Nebulae, Star Fields, Star Clusters and Galaxies, the Moon, bright planets and Comets, as well for daytime terrestrial observations when used in conjunction with a 1.25" erecting prism (not supplied). This wide-field, short-tube telescope is great as fixed aperture lense for both Astrophotography and terrestrial photography. Its “fast" focal ratio makes it useful for capturing lunar and solar eclipses as well as nature photographs.
The intuitive and easy to use AZ3 Alt-Azimuth mount provides excellent stability and precise control, via its slow motion cables, on both the horizontal (azimuth) and vertical (altitude) axes.
- Magnifications (with eyepieces supplied): x15.4, x30.8, x32 & x64
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x160
- Objective Lens Diameter: 80mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 400mm (f/5)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): 12.5mm & 26mm Plossls
- X2 Barlow Lens (1.25”)
- Direct SLR Camera Connection
- Red Dot Finder
- 90º Star Diagonal (1.25"/31.7mm)
- Multi-Coated Objective Lens
- AZ3 Deluxe Alt-Azimuth Mount
- Aluminium Tripod with Accessory Tray
- 77% more Light Gathering than 60mm
Manual for Telescopes with AZ MountReview of Startravel-80T in Sky At Night