The Sky-Watcher SynGuider Auto-Guider can guide an equatorial mount without the help of a PC/Laptop, improving productivity during astro-photography sessions, helping you to obtain perfectly round stars during long exposure times. The Synguider stand-alone autoguider is supplied with guiding handset & cable, serial cable and battery pack. Requires 4 x D-Size 1.5v batteries or alternative switching AC/DC power supply meeting DC6v-12v (lower voltage recommended), 200Ma-250Ma output current, 2.1mm power jack central positive.
The revolutionary, stand-alone auto guiding tool, SynGuider is born!
Equipped with Sony CCD image sensor and the real-time star image display screen, SynGuider can work independently without a computer or calibration software. You will be saving significant power while working in the stargazing field with a limited electricity power pack. The SynGuider is adaptable to main telescopes with T-ring (M42) and 1.25" eyepiece holder, and can control EQ mount with a standard auto guider interface.
SynGuider is ideal for Digital Single Lens Reflex (DSLR) users, while saving you the trouble and need for a computer to control your imaging system. It will greatly improve your efficiency and productivity during astro-photography sessions. SynGuider will allow you to obtain pin-point stars during long exposure process to make your work simple and fun!
- Stand-alone unit, guiding the equatorial mount without a computer
- Sony CCD image sensor enabling the tracking of fainter stars
- LCD display of real-time star image
- Upgradable firmware
- Large chip coming with more area for locating and keeping guided star on chip
- Standard auto guiding port
- Adaptable by T-ring (M42) and 1.25” eyepiece holder
- Package comes with:
- SynGuider auto guider
- Guiding handset and cable
- Serial cable
- 4xD 1.5v battery pack
- User manual (English)
Sky-Watcher Synguider Product Features at a glance:
- Stand-alone guiding - no computer required
- Sony ICX404AL CCD Sensor (chip size 5.59mm X 4.68MM)
- Number of effective pixels 510 x 492
- Real-time star image display
- Standard ST-4 autoguider interface
- M42 and 1.25" telescope interface
- User upgradeable firmware
- Exposure times: 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048, 4096 mS