The Sky-Watcher NEQ6 PRO SynScan GoTo Equatorial Mount combines superior equatorial control and the ease of a precision computerised GOTO system.
The Sky-Watcher NEQ6 PRO SynScan GoTo Equatorial Mount is designed with the novice user in mind. With the user-friendly pushbutton hand control, locating and viewing the treasures of the night sky becomes as easy as a walk in the park.
The hand control allows you to point the telescope at a specific object or even tour the skies at the touch of a button. The user-friendly menu system allows automatic slewing to over 42,000 + objects. Even an inexperienced astronomer can master its variety of features in a few observing sessions.
- Positioning Accuracy up to 1 arc minute.
- Accuracy enhanced by software collimation error (mount mechanical error) compensation.
- Stepper motors with 1.8“_ step angle and 64 micro steps driven.
- Slewing speed up to 3.4“_/sec (800X).
- Auto Guider Interface for astro-photography.
- Guiding speed selectable from 0.25X, 0.50X, 0.75X, or 1X.
- Object database containing complete M, NGC, and IC catalogues.
- Minimal vibration for steady long-exposure photography.
"Best for heavy scopes".... "We practically had to thump it to induce any vibrations"
BBC Sky At Night Magazine
"I like these mounts, they are solid, well thought out and work quietly and effectively"
Astronomy Now Magazine