Using a superior optical system and high-grade materials, the Frontier series produce stunning colour retention, crisp definition and excellent light transmission. You are sure to be blown away by their performance in the field.
With stunning optics providing crisp, clear and bright images with enhanced light transmission, you will not be surprised that the Endurance range is head and shoulders above all competition in their price range.
Where ED glass is utilised the optics show reduced colour fringing. The Fully Multi-Coated lenses provide high resolution images which ensure no details are lost when viewing at long or short distances down to 6.6ft/2m (42mm) 16.4ft/5m (25mm).
The effortless focusing and impressive depth of field makes these binoculars quick and easy to use. Being water and fog proof with a high grip rubber coated body, Endurance are designed to battle the elements.
Monoculars available with a 42mm or compact 25mm objective lens offer Extra-low Dispersion glass, with the ease and convenience of one-handed use. These are available in 8× and 10× magnifications.
- Compact monocular design - ideal for travel
- Extra-low Dispersion glass for optimum clarity
- Fully Multi-Coated optics to produce sharp images
- Dioptre Style focus - close focus from 16.4ft/5m (25mm)
- Focus knob with 2 turns - close focus from 6.6ft/2m (42mm)
- High resolution Phase Corrected BAK-4 roof prisms
- Lightweight and durable rubber coated chassis
- Tripod thread (42mm)
- Stay-on lens covers for maximum lens protection
- Twist-up eye cup with position stops for eye relief