Sky-Watcher HEQ5 PRO SynScan GOTO Equatorial Mount now comes with upgraded dual-saddle for both Vixen and Losmandy type saddles.
Sky-Watcher HEQ5 PRO SynScan GOTO Equatorial Mount is designed for amateur astronomers seeking superior equatorial control and the ease of a precision computerised GOTO system.
The Sky-Watcher HEQ5 PRO SynScan is designed with the novice user in mind. With the user-friendly pushbutton hand control, locating and viewing the treasures of the night sky becomes as easy as a walk in the park. The hand control allows you to point the telescope at a specific object or even tour the skies at the touch of a button. The user-friendly menu system allows automatic slewing to over 42,000+ objects. Even an inexperienced astronomer can master its variety of features in a few observing sessions.
The HEQ5 PRO SynScantm also comes with features that advanced astronomers can appreciate.
- Positioning Accuracy up to 1 arc minute
- Accuracy enhanced by software collimation error (mount mechanical error) compensation
- Stepper motors with 1.8° step angle and 64 micro steps driven
- Slewing speed up to 3.4° /sec (800X)
- Auto Guider Interface for astro-photography
- Power Supply Required - not supplied Guiding speed selectable from 0.25x, 0.50x, 0.75x, or 1x
- Object database containing complete M, NGC, and IC catalogues
- dual-saddle for both Vixen and Losmandy type saddles
- Minimal vibration for steady long-exposure photography.
Also available with Rowan Engineering Belt Mod Kit (pre-installed or self-installation) which reduces the spur gear errors and tracking errors. Please note the installation could add 2-3 day to the delivery.
"The Three-star alignment accurately corrects for cone error and subsequent GO-TO accuracy was impressive."
BBC Sky At Night Magazine
"I like these mounts, they are solid, well thought out and work quietly and effectively"
Astronomy Now Magazine
Positioning Accuracy up to 1 arc minute. Accuracy enhanced by software collimation error (mount mechanical error) compensation. Stepper motors with 1.8“_ step angle and 64 micro steps driven. Slewing speed up to 3.4“_/sec (800X). Auto Guider Interface for astro-photography. Power Supply Required - not supplied Guiding speed selectable from 0.25X, 0.50X, 0.75X, or 1X. Object database containing complete M, NGC, and IC catalogues. Minimal vibration for steady long-exposure photography.
Review for HEQ5 Mount in Sky at Night Magazine