Modern cameras are usually characterised by extremely short optical heights, in order to be able to be mounted on various telescope constructions. The old T-2 standard with 5 mm thread depth is a hindrance to this. To take care of this new development, all new Baader T-2 and M48 parts are delivered with the new 3 mm standard.
- Nosepiece with 28mm insertion length, with Baader propriatory Safety Kerfs
- With only 3 mm long T-2 thread for modern CMOS cameras
- Eyepiece side with T-2 male thread, telescope side with 1¼" outer diameter
- Incl. filter thread M28.5 for all 1¼" filters
- Optical path length: 1.5 mm